While I like vegetables, I love pasta and bread even more! I’ve found incorporating vegetables into a pasta bowl to be a great way to get more vegetables in my daily diet. I also like veggie pasta, which is pasta that has vegetables ground into the pasta noodles. Not quite as healthy as eating the fresh vegetable on its own, but it makes it easier to include more veggies in each serving!
It is important to keep in mind that the ingredients in the sauce or flavoring of the vegetable pasta bowls can affect how healthy the dish is!
Here’s a collection of vegetable pasta bowl recipes that I’ve found, most of them focus on healthy vegetable pasta bowls.
- The Hint of Rosemary Blog’s Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
- Simple and easy, but delicious and healthy! I like getting healthy receipe ideas from her blog since she is a registered dietitian in training and incorporates her knowledge of nutrition science into her reciepes.
- Food & Wine’s Top 10 Healthy Pasta Dishes
- This article has a variety of great pasta bowls to try, such as spaghetti with lemon, chile, and creamy spinach.
- She Likes Food Blog’s 35 Protein Packed Vegetarian Pasta Recipes
- For vegetarians, here’s a list of 35 pasta bowl recipes including some creative ones like cheesy butternut squash pasta bake.
- The Lemon Bowl’s Garlic Roasted Vegetable Pasta
- I enjoy garlic, so I love garlic pasta bowl recipes.
I hope this article was helpful and pointed you towards some healthy, vegetable pasta bowl recipes to try!
I’d love to hear what you think about these veggie pasta bowl recipes or if you have any veggie pasta bowl recipes you want to share!